Monday, March 30, 2015

3D Printers Printing Food

I'm sure you have heard of 3D printers. They are very interesting. Even my Grandpa was thinking about getting one recently. I think he would love this printer because it combines that with his other favorite thing-FOOD.


Foodini (source)
It's called the Foodini. It can make lots of different kinds of food. It is made by the company Natural Machines and I think it is so amazing that technology has gone this far. It uses actual edible ingredients instead of the plastics that other printers do. It can create detailed cake decorations and weird shapes. Here are some pictures of what it can do:


I think I like the dinosaurs the best. It makes food in layers in a circular motion as shown in this picture:


Also in this video:



Although this device can print the food, you have to actually cook it. I think I want this printer for myself. What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment